We welcome articles from readers on security and defense issues in Europe and Eurasia.
First, email your story idea to email@example.com in an outline form or as a short description. If we like the idea, we can offer feedback before you start writing. We accept articles as original contributions. If your article or similar version is under consideration by another publication or was published elsewhere, please tell us when submitting the article. If you have a manuscript to submit but are not sure it’s right for the quarterly, email us to see if we’re interested.
As you’re writing your article, please remember:
- Offer fresh ideas. We are looking for articles with a unique perspective from the region. We likely will not publish articles on topics already heavily covered in other security and foreign policy journals.
- Connect the dots. We’ll publish an article on a single country if the subject is relevant to the region or the world.
- Do not assume a U.S. audience. The vast majority of per Concordiam readers are from Europe and Eurasia. We’re less likely to publish articles that cater to a U.S. audience. Our mission is to generate candid discussion of relevant security and defense topics, not to strictly reiterate U.S. foreign policy.
- Steer clear of technical language. Not everyone is a specialist in a certain field. Ideas should be accessible to the widest audience.
- Provide original research or reporting to support your ideas. And be prepared to document statements. We fact check everything we publish.
- Copyrights. Contributors will retain their copyrighted work. However, submitting an article or paper implies the author grants license to per Concordiam to publish the work.
- Bio/photo. When submitting your article, please include a short biography and a high-resolution digital photo of yourself of at least 300 dots per inch (DPI).
Email manuscripts as Microsoft Word attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org